The Center for Hellenic Studies in Greece from its early days has been working together with institutions, authorities, and universities in Greece and around the world. CHS's goal is to enhance different aspects of education and knowledge, forging new partnerships that fit the Center's profile and operation, and creating the conditions for more initiatives to be organized in Greece.
- 1821–2021 CHS Initiatives
- Argolis Association of Philologists
- Michael Marks Charitable Trust
- Municipality of Nafplio
- Panhellenic Philosophical Essay Competition
- University of the Peloponnese
- Visiting Colleges and Universities
Complete the collaboration proposal form to explore the opportunity of working with the CHS Greece on a new initiative. The collaboration proposal form is also available in Greek.