Program’s identity and key information
- Organizers: Department of Theatre Studies, School of Fine Arts, University of the Peloponnese, CHS Greece
- Dates: Exact dates are subject to the Department’s scheduling (three months)
- Location: Nafplio, Greece
- Open to: Undergraduate students from the Department of Theatre Studies, University of the Peloponnese (up to one position per semester)
- Program Coordination: Matina Goga (CHS Greece, email@example.com)
- Held: Annually
- Application deadlines: Subject to the Department’s scheduling
Interested in working at the CHS Greece Digital Library as an intern of the Department of Theatre Studies, University of the Peloponnese? Contact the department’s secretariat.
About the internship
In the past few years the Center has been working together with the Nafplio-based Department of Theatre Studies to enable the department’s undergraduates to pursue their internships (a departmental requirement) in the Digital Library of the CHS Greece.
Interns work with their department supervisors and CHS Greece staff in carrying out thesis research and other course projects, while preparing a complete bibliography on a subject, which is made available to fellow students and professors to further support teaching and research in the department.
Eligibility & Application procedure
Interested students of the Department of Theatre Studies, University of the Peloponnese, should contact their professors and the department’s administration for more information.