Workshop's identity and key information
- Organized by: CHS Greece
- Dates: July 30 – August 1, 2021
- Location: Nafplio, Greece
- Open to: Current CHS fellows in Greece and affiliates
- Language of the workshop: Greek
- Workshop Coordination: Evan Katsarelis (CHS Greece, email@example.com) and Anna Lamari (Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, firstname.lastname@example.org)
About the workshop
CHS Greece invited the CHS fellows in Greece of the 2020-2021 academic year as well as other CHS affiliated researchers to participate in its first annual research workshop in Nafplio. The group of 15 participants will present a topic of interest related to the research project that is part of their affiliation with CHS. The workshop aims to be supportive of in-progress research, provide collegial commentary and feedback to the presenters, and work as a platform for a small number of fellows to exchange ideas. It includes a keynote presentation and three sessions. During the sessions, speakers will have twenty minutes to present the topic of their research, followed by a brief discussion with the rest of the participants. In addition, out-of-class activities will be held, such as visits to museums and sites, attending performances, and group meals.
CHS Greece covers transportation and accommodation expenses, as well as the cost of participation in group activities.
Download the full program in PDF below: